Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Dilemma

At this aged, this time are very hard and it's quite critical to think, to choose this is the way to plan your future. It's between dead and life. Once you choose that way, that will bring you to the end and there are not return!!!

Once you return, of cause possibility to return almost zero but if you returned...means that you have to start from the beginning. Lots of things you have to catchup and you left far behind.

so what should i do now? do I have to choose for with once come out first?


btw, today i'm just relies that to live in this world you doesn't have to study hard, even smart because the world doesn't  need degree, also PHD. For what you want waste half of your life time on all of this, then you work at SPM paid. We have to change the perception now,...The most important is you work from baby.

For what you wanted to waste your time and also your parent money on all of this? SHITTTTTTT!!! fuckup!!! I already waste 7years for my degree and its not about time only, its about money....7years study with parent money! if I start working past 7yrs ago, i'm maybe doesn't waste all my parent money, all my time on the shit i have right now!!! I already have 7yrs experience and all employer looking for me and want to hire me!!!


Your qualification is all rubbish! what is a gold now is your experience!

btw, the other good thing is. try to become a liar and you will be hired :)

No comments:

Post a Comment