Saturday, February 13, 2016

MARITIM MALAYSIA

DREAM NEVER COME TRUE...EVEN HOW HARD YOU ARE.
but I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!!

until today if i saw any aircraft or related with uniform mostly Maritim.. I feel so sad haha...


2013-  at this time all people talk about Lahad Datu... fail at second interview which is the interview together with SPA,  the SPA interviewer said your salary high already why still need this job, and I told him. Im here is not because of money.

then after that i just realized, everything are  all about money....

2015- suddenly I got message and email. within 2 week  to attend physical test for maritime. the best thing is I still down that time haha and its been long time already I didn't exercise and eat a lot ...but I don't care what in my mind, I must get this  position...within 2 week I all out exercise,diet and just eat rice a bit... everyday before and  after work jogging and try to get 2.4km within 12min...surprisingly I still fit lol haha... Alhamdulilah

Im excited...because I know I can make it.... I took bus 800km away just for interview...

on the day interview, its so slow if compare to last time more manageable
I think around 50-100 candidate
1st phase - as before check eyes, height, weight, BMI, among all only left 10 candidate together with me.

and I fail because of stupid reason,

Thank you Maritim Malaysia

after that interview  I directly go eat lot, 1 plate only rm20 for rice after one restaurant to other restaurant and sleep like hell.

After wake up, I update again my SPA

now 2016 still not open any interview yet.

maybe too Old already....





No comments:

Post a Comment