Sunday, May 20, 2012

MALAYSIA AIRLINES A380

 
Picture taken From Airline.net

This is Latest picture of Malaysia Airlines A380, this picture was upload on 19May2012 by Photographer T.Laurent and was taken at Toulouse.

Btw, I'm dilemma now..I'm stuck and don't know where to go. Next semester is my OJT and after that i'm finish my study here. I still don't know where i can go for OJT, what in my mind is, i want to do the best for OJT and get the job as fast as I can. As our lecturer said they are trying to apply sponsor for our Master. This is one of the best opportunities that I cannot miss it. I hope Mara can Approve it. Let's say, mara approve it :) I'm very proud and all this is for my parents. They work hard to for their son's, take a lot of care for all their son, no matter what happen they will support. Thanks you Mak and Ayah, I dont know how i can pay back what you have don't to me, to us. I will do my best!

When talking about FYP, I just come back from my Collage 3am and asked permission from guard to open the gate. Lol, Presentation and draft report already finish. At this time, everyone busy watching football match, sleeping while me and one of my friend, struggle for next step. There are few mission that we must complete it. No matter what happen, we have to finish it. Every time when we try finish it, there are lot of things that we need to upgrade/improve it. The more we do, the more problem we met and that's all actually  for improvement. Our project is involve with few lecturers and this project actually was planed to involve in one of the event, but I don't know why our lecturer don't want to join that event, after 50% the project progress. We have noting to say, we just want it to be the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment